[P2P-F] Spimed Nomad Aggregators

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu May 2 00:19:54 CEST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: Spimed Nomad Aggregators
To: Eric Hunting <erichunting at gmail.com>
Cc: J

I love the way you describe it Eric ! :)

adding it to http://sharewiki.org/en/Nomad_Tribe

I wish to envision together some of the next steps to experiment with such
approaches.

I wish to ask :

in addition to existing festivals ( such as Burning Man ) , can we imagine
courses that enable such approach ?

Collaboration with http://www.gaiauniversity.org/ ?
And working with some of the people in our networks which may have some
academic credentials and interest in exploring such appropriate technology
approaches ?

Courses which themselves become festivals ? With the potential to be
financed not only through fees for courses ( which may be reduced depending
on the amount of time spent and involvement in the projects ),
but also by redevelopment support - such as re-building some abandoned
village with historical and architectural value , or intervening in
re-development contexts - also see :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principles_of_Intelligent_Urbanism

To enable such step by step experimentation, an emergent approach of *creation
and assembling of modules through the learning process, *using appropriate
technologies for a temporary settlement, in a "festivalist" approach.

http://p2pfoundation.net/Festivalism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appropriate_technology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Illich#Tools_for_Conviviality

Providing open source infrastructure solutions ( "male" energy - such as
open source ecology ), in support - and supported by "female" energy / *
nurturing* energy.

I see synergies between *engineering / permaculture / healing / artistic
learning environments *...  Women and men.

I can imagine at first such experimentation nearby small university towns
with available land in their surroundings and good infrastructure.

I sense that it can be "Turquoise" meme, with entrance for nomad people in
yellow meme, while interfacing with existing communities in Green memes,

and capacity for yellow and turquoise ( and coral, ... )  to bring in
solutions at the service of any other value systems, yet in support of a
holistic regeneration.

http://www.freenew.net/upload/picon/47/graves-spiral-dynamics-mba-30.gif

http://www.spiraldynamics-integral.nl/uploads/images/headers/Value_systems.jpg

For example, spreading systemic food production solutions / permaculture,
enabling transfer of practices and technology enabling, for example, large
scale land regeneration - such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBLZmwlPa8A
,

local manufacturing, logistics, resource allocation information systems,
re-population of abandoned villages and re-dynamization of remote regional
economics, etc

The production and logistics regarding the spimes, and also self
constructible / programmed spimes ( see :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gMCZFHv9v8 ) and other solution components
for such intentional nomadic approach  , can be facilitated by distributed
semantic information systems - one prototype for such tool being for
example http://www.netention.org/