[P2P-F] Global P2P Networks and Solutions Networks

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Mar 30 16:21:27 CET 2013

Thanks Anna and Sergio for the kudo's, now for hoping that these
proposals get some traction!

Hopefully some local place will show the example for others to follow.

George, I see global solutions networks more as direct peer production
initiatives; with specific goals and social objects; by contrast what
I propose are cross-domain coalitions that propose, construct and
fight for the right infrastructural conditions so that social
production in general may emerge more forcecully as the key value
process in society,

Both should and will co-exist,

Michel