[P2P-F] Fwd: p2pwikisprint proposal for FoO Re: Making Worlds 2nd Forum on the Commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Mar 25 09:59:20 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mark jagdev <markjagdev at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: FoO Re: Making Worlds 2nd Forum on the Commons

Dear FoO team,

*Regarding* the March 29th-30th Making Worlds 2nd forum on the Commons
posted here<http://thefutureofoccupy.org/2013/03/making-worlds-2nd-forum-on-the-commons/>
.

*Intention*: Explore how to connect kindred mapping and learning projects
and build solidarity between all. For this reason I include #p2pwikisprint,
p2pfoundation below and I have included Michel Bauwens in the cc.

*Addressing:* 1. All of us re: the skype call we (the Future of Occupy) had
today and 2. Potential collaborators (Michel, Dan, Stephen, Mayo).
*
*
1. Skype call* *
*
*
*outcomes as project aims:* George Por, Anthony Robinson and I had an 8pm
London time call today Sunday 24th March 2013. The following outcomes
emerged and became aims for this weeks project:

   - Social media: Use the #mw2013 #p2pWikisprint to send out our own
   tweets and also re-tweet via @CommoningSchool and @FoO_Collective.
      - Inspired team members please send useful resources to my email that
      can give useful insights & answers to the key questions asked in the
      sessions as set out in the schedule for the forum here:
      http://www.makingworlds.org/2nd-forum-on-the-commons/schedule/.
         - Useful resources can be found firstly as priority from the
      websites www.thefutureofoccupy.org, www.schoolofcommoning.com, and
      www.p2pfoundation.net helping us further this exercise.
      - Directly contributing to insights & answers to the questions asked
      in the sessions as set out in the forum schedule I will create tweets to
      showcase these resources before, during and after the event.
      - George also alerted us to Ron Suarez's message that mentioned the
      use of trello: https://trello.com/makingworlds. It doesn't look very
      active right now but I will monitor it over the course of the
week and ask
      Ron how it will work with the event. I will keep you posted on this.

   - Blog post write up: by FoOs Anthony Robinson in a format to be
   decided, which could be:
      - Giving voice to participants sense of the event and its
      importance/implications, or
      - a blog post from Anthony, or
      - a combination of the two.

   - I will share the aims of the Future of Occupy team and invite the
   organizers and participants of Making Worlds to post about the conference
   on SoC and FoO websites.

   - If we don't yet know beforehand, Anthony will let all of us know about
   livestream when on the ground at the conference.

Is there anything we should add, amend or take out from the above aims?

Questions for potential collaborators

*Dear Michel, *

How can we best connect this project, serving its aims with the wikisprint
and p2pfoundation?

*Dear Dan and Stephen,*

You mentioned via email that you are happy to connect later this week with
me regarding this project. Which of the first two aims derived from the
outcomes of the skype call inspire you most to engage with this FoO
project? Or did you have other ideas you may want to bring to it?

*Dear Mayo Fuster Morell,*

Anthony Robinson will be on the ground at the event, will you be there? We
would love to collaborate with you again following on from the first Making
World's event! Anthony's email: am3in1 at yahoo.com.

*Anthony*: Mayo's email is: mayo.fuster at eui.eu

Warm wishes and in solidarity,
Mark