[P2P-F] survey about investors' motivational drivers in investing in equity-based crowdfunding

silvia casale silvia.casale11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 11:46:54 CEST 2013

Investing in Equity-Based Crowdfunding: Motivational Drivers

Have you ever invested in equity-based crowdfunding? if yes, Please take
5-6 minutes to fill in my survey.

I am a master student of Economics, at university of Turin, and I'm
developing a research project in order to depict the tipicalfeatures and
motivational drives of investors in equity-based crowdfunding. The aim is
to provide an outcome which could be useful to both platforms and
fundraisers, and consequently to the whole equity-crowdfunding ecosystem.
The results of this study will be part of my master thesis and of a report
that will be freely circulated during the summer. Many thanks in advance
for your time!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9N3NVRM

Silvia Casale