[P2P-F] an important announcement of the p2p foundation

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Tue Jul 23 16:21:39 CEST 2013

Excerpts from Michel Bauwens's message of 2013-07-23 07:12:01 +0000:

I stay supper busy with various collaborations related to moving forward with technologies for distributed secure networking! At the same time I would like to get more momentum with: http://hackers4peace.net where I would like to work with other hackers who currently may stay stuck in doing commercial gigs, and help them finding a way to receive support from community (focusing on moneyless support!) and this way have availability on supporting developments working on 'making this world a better place'. I hope developments like http://emergingleaderlabs.org , http://unmonastery.eu , http://totalism.org will help us go in such direction! I'll try to balance my technology oriented collaborations during https://ohm2013.org with some focused more on socio-economical aspects of hacker lifestyle. Do you already have some kind of online wishlist with details of support you and P2PF in general would benefit from? We could find time next week to start one together...