[P2P-F] an important announcement of the p2p foundation

Denis Postle denis.postle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:00:47 CEST 2013

>important announcement.

>We probably won't give more details than this, though some formal
statement in our blog may be forthcoming.

Shocking news, Michel. While I can appreciate your concern to limit how
these events are described, it seems important for us to know whether they
are the actions of a disaffected individual or a group, and if a group,
then surely this should be identified.

Longer term finance is a strategice issue, but If everyone reading here
were to donate the cost of a couple of meals out with friends that might
take you some way towards a better keyboard. Let's do it!
Denis

   Therapy Futures:<http://www.lulu.com/shop/denis-postle/therapy-futures-obstacles-and-opportunities/paperback/product-20529660.html>Obstacles
and opportunities
[image: Support independent publishing: Buy this book on
Lulu.]<http://www.lulu.com/shop/denis-postle/therapy-futures-obstacles-and-opportunities/paperback/product-20529660.html>

Discover the PsyCommons <http://psycommons.wordpress.com/>
*The Mind Gymnasium* FREE ebook Library <http://www.mindgymnasium.com/>
A unique digital resource for Personal and Professional development