[P2P-F] p2p related articles in Italian?

Bertram Maria niessen bertrammarianiessen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:26:47 CEST 2013

Hi all
within the activities for the cultural innovation prize cheFare we're looking for articles/interviews/reviews in Italian related to p2p, open source, etc
We recently re-published this interview with Michel http://www.doppiozero.com/materiali/chefare/peer-peer-e-marxismo
It has been a good success, and it seems that there is room to push the public debate.
doppiozero is one of the main cultural critic spaces in the Italian web, and it makes sense to use it as megaphone.
So, if you know material already translate please link it here and we'll see if it's possible to re-publish it on doppiozero.
Thank you
Bests
Bertram