[P2P-F] Fwd: Ancient Athens didn't have politicians. Is there a lesson for us?

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:51:37 CET 2013

By the way, if we think of groups as the actors in politics, in which
internal ideas on tactics are spread. in order to act, promote its views to
the public, then having an easy way to create subgroups of groups. or
creating a common group in which the smaller groups do not dissolve , as
easy as a click of a button could create a political structure that more
accurately reflects the needs of the people.

Nowdays, we make compromises.

--

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis