[P2P-F] Fwd: Ancient Athens didn't have politicians. Is there a lesson for us?

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:05:37 CET 2013

I am not very familiar with it.

One of the requirements of news is that it is current, thus we need to
transmit the news at least as fast as the competitor media.
Thus, from a technical point, it requires a centralized graph processing
system.

But I would certainly use pgp technologies so that each persons electronic
identity is his own (no passwords) and so that he could very easily switch
to another server to process his information if he wants.

2013/1/15 Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at endefensadelsl.org>

> El 15/01/13 09:40, Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis dijo:
> > The solution I want to implement for the centralized media problem is
> this:
> >
> > Having each person being a transmitter of information. Till now, the
> > transmission only happens to our friends(facebook) or followers(twitter).
> >
> > Each person would put a weight on the trustwortiness and abilities of a
> > friend. Each person would then receive a piece of information and a
> rating
>
> checkout how the web of trust from openpgp works?
>

> --
> :{

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis