[P2P-F] "More-than-Human Participation"

olivier auber olivierauber2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:49:22 CET 2013

Ok, I will submit the Poietic Generator project which is already
waiting for a decision by the Citizen Science Alliance (Oxford
University, etc.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A2wITNiSUubKbubYd9li48k6veI9EY6uO_Z2GmaXAf8/edit?disco=AAAAAFA_b9I#

--
Olivier Auber
Evolution, Complexity and COgnition group (ECCO) & Global Brain Institute