[P2P-F] emergent holoptism as OCL Re: open capital License?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:23:41 CET 2013

note : as to understand the element that enables the network effect, I may
perhaps focus on the understanding that such metadata can be used, pretty
much like a tag, and hence any corresponding metadata , or even data
patterns, could overlap across several "games", or in effect, "create" a
variety of games... or opportunities for games, as people find out about
such opportunities, and can decide to act upon them.

It opens up new markets, in a p2p approach, along a variety of forms of
capital.

This is one of the applications I see as possible with netention, once the
prototype will become more mature...