[P2P-F] exploring the use of G+ for the p2p foundation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Feb 4 08:06:55 CET 2013

hi Kevin, I  hope you have time to read the below and discuss with me later
on,

I have not yet succeeded in finding anything partciularly useful about g+

Michel

**

Since my first day here (Google+ Day 3), I've been saying that there
is *so* much
more under the hood of what Google has created with Google+ than most
people--even most "social media experts"--understand.

You are reading this on *the most powerful networking and
influence-spreading tool in the history of the world.* I truly do not
believe I am exaggerating in the slightest.

Read the article:
http://windmillnetworking.com/2013/01/30/your-google-plus-network-is-more-powerful-than-you-know/

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/