[P2P-F] Fwd: A Miracle Year for UFG!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Dec 31 05:29:06 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Urban Farming Guys <jason at theurbanfarmingguys.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Subject: A Miracle Year for UFG!
To: Michel <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

         2013 beyond our hopes and dreams!    View this email in your
browser<http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7757f69a701cb06529ae119c4&id=9076619056&e=6951a855df>
       [image:
image not displayed :( Please display images]            Wow!   We want to
thank everyone for the amazing year of 2013. In 2013 we easily saw a *half
million dollars* worth of mission progress, a 20 fold return on our
resources this year!  Your support helped to bring about transformation to
one of the most blighted inner-city zip codes in the US into a now budding
and soon to be thriving community. There is still a long journey ahead, but
you will be amazed at what we accomplished together just this last year
running on pure hope, bartered materials, and an army of volunteer help.
 See the story below and throw a victory fist in the air with us.
          [image:
Solar Array 25 KW! Must see this image!]    In 2013 we are now running on
Solar Power!   90 - 120% of the power for our community gardens, CSA farm,
fish hatchery, community workshop, interns bunkhouse, and office are