[P2P-F] Fwd: Happy Winter Solstice!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Dec 24 03:37:54 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Moore <rkm at quaylargo.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Subject: Happy Winter Solstice!
To: cyberjournal at yahoogroups.com, cyberjournal at lists.riseup.net,
cyberjournal at googlegroups.com

*Bcc: FYI*
*rkm website*: http://cyberjournal.org
___________________________________

*Building the new in the shadow of the old*
https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/cyberjournal/2013-11/msg00001.html

________

Greetings,

I hope the holidays find you in good health and good spirits.

Speaking of health, I'd like to hear from you as regards how Obamacare is
treating you. Have you been able to sign up? How much are your premiums
going to be? How good is the coverage? If you haven't signed up yet, please
send a response when you do. Thanks, this is just a little research project
of mine. I'll post a summary of what I learn.

My main interest these days is to move forward with the co-op ideas I
described in the 'Building the new' posting (above). A few people have
expressed an interest in helping to organize a workshop, but nothing is
definite yet. If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

My article, NWO – the endgame has begun, was picked up by global
research.caand from there spread all over the net. Below, I'm pasting
in some of the
hits I got from a google search. The cleanest
version<http://news-beacon-ireland.info/?p=15435> online
is on News Beacon Ireland, which is maintained by my friend Rudi Teichman.
I got lots of responses from people who came across the article. Below is
one I'd like to share. I'd like to express my thanks to David Jones, editor
of New Dawn magazine, who requested the article. Having a deadline forced
me to put in many hours to get the article 'just right'.

best wishes to all,
richard
______

Hello Richard,
I have been doing much globalism micro-research since 2010, and will
say your much clearer "big picture" identifying finance as the precursor
controller even outweighing government and military in a national sense
creating an inevitable shift to globalist overall control hence world
sovereignty is really an improvement of insight many other researchers I
come across have not nailed quite as clearly as you. .
I feel you are taking a complex issue and simplifying the basic "engine"
at work, as often when others also research such things but do not connect
the dots but leave the puzzle still in pieces, it thus remains complicated.
Without understanding the financial control first "dot", many are then
distracted by what follows in politics, government an d military minutia.
Your nuclear sense of the core framework is thus the way to settle this
minutia into context of logic and histories.
Even complex system have a basic pattern, and I feel you are nailing
that pattern and explaining it a clearer way than any others I have read
the analyses of. And I feel your globalized financial nucleus awareness
allows any of those other researchers scattered pieces to be connected as
well, to the bigger picture of the coming decade. Meaning you have a logic
in identifying the core driving power, that many could benefit from when
analyzing their own subjects.
Keep up the insightful work. Truly, understanding the basic skeleton is
crucial to understanding the "body" built on it and aiding it's
concealment, while plainly present when explained properly.
Best Regards,
Mark

*New World Order – the endgame has begun*
http://news-beacon-ireland.info/?p=15435
http://www.richardpresser.com/wordpress/new-world-order-the-endgame-has-begun/
http://inagist.com/all/412326507760324609/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-world-order-the-endgame-has-begun/5361782