[P2P-F] Fwd: [Commoning] Ostrom Documentary

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Dec 21 08:54:44 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Conway, Ryan Timothy <rtconway at indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Subject: [Commoning] Ostrom Documentary
To: "commoning at lists.wissensallmende.de" <commoning at lists.wissensallmende.de

 Friends,

Please see the following information about the upcoming Ostrom Documentary:

 A Message From Barbara Allen,

 *Actual World, Possible Future*
 *A documentary about the life and work of Elinor and Vincent Ostrom*

 Our Indiegogo site: http://igg.me/at/ostromsthemovie/x/5593677
 Our Indiegogo URL is also formally:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/606559/
 Our blog: http://ostromsthemovie.tumblr.com/
 On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ostromsthemovie
 Our Twitter handle: @OstromstheMovie. Please follow & tweet!

 I’m back to say that today, 19 December at noon, CST, our film team will
launch the crowd-funding, on-line fundraising campaign to give anyone,
anywhere in the world an opportunity to support the film with a
contribution. I’ve been answering your many emails—many with great ideas
for funding from sponsors and foundations—and Carleton College has been
receiving your contributions. Thank you! Please continue to spread the
word. The number of people who contribute—regardless of the amount—is
critical as I write grants. Sponsors and foundations need to know that we
have an audience for this film. I can best show the worldwide impact of the
Ostroms’ ideas by showing the global support for the crowd-funded campaign.
Thank you for all that you are doing to ensure that these ideas continue to
make a difference. Our Facebook and blog posts are evolving; many
interesting people are beginning to follow and tweet! Of course, it crosses
my mind to wonder what Vincent and Lin would think of these “action arenas.”

 All the best,
 Barbara

In Commons Camaraderie,
Ryan T. Conway

The Community Commons Project
http://communitycommonsproject.tumblr.com/

The Radical Commons Working Group
http://radicalcommons.tumblr.com/

PhD Student
Indiana University
Department of Political Science

Community Commons Colloquium Series Coordinator
Health Commons Working Group member
Radical Commons Working Group Coordinator
The Vincent and Elinor Ostrom Workshop in Political Theory and Policy
Analysis
Rm. 100
505 N. Park Ave
Bloomington, IN 47408