[P2P-F] Fwd: Wired : learner centered movement

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 02:43:56 CET 2013

Note : some have been within the characteristics of the "Web 3.0" approach
for some time ( or ... always ? )

Now we need to get ready to a world which includes Artificial Intelligence
( helping guide artificial intelligence ? - how do we interface ? )

Or better still, finds ways of interfacing and building on all forms of
intelligence ? Including animals ,
and a combination between digital / analog perceptions of realities ?

http://photo21.bababian.com/20070503/2A2BCD7C3B0BD9F91D9E1CC9585E9138_500.jpg

What would "Ghost in the Shell" look like, if they would be able to
telepathically communicate with nature and animals ?
Such as ... in Avatar ? or such as... we likely already do, everyday , with
more or less awareness of it :)

So its not about excluding any one mode, but amount becoming aware of the
many more potentials and complexities in Perspective taking  and forms of
complementary intelligences ?