[P2P-F] discussing the implications of the peer production license

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 30 06:24:36 CEST 2013

this is really great news Lionel, I am very happy that things are moving in
this direction in France,

if anything concrete advances, would be great is someone could write a
paragraph for the blog, as this will be an important milestone,

as you know, this is a dream come true,

also hugely important is: http://p2pfoundation.net/Open_Venture_Movement

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/