[P2P-F] course on open wireless sensor networks for the p2p university

Jaume Barcelo jaume.barcelo at upf.edu
Tue Aug 27 15:54:49 CEST 2013

Thanks Michel! At this point we are simply making plans and seeing who is
interested in the idea.

The participation of the P2P Foundation is not strictly necessary. However,
we would like to have the P2P-F in our project, as the Foundation has been
an inspiration for us and it will convey the idea that the small changes
that we are pushing for in the field of education and wireless sensors are
part of a bigger agenda to transform the world.

Cheers!
Jaume