[P2P-F] Robert steeles p2p ideas

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Mon Aug 5 18:17:01 CEST 2013

Hi friends

Here is hoping that things are settling down on the positive side for michel.  Robert steele has a long and open record more recently of advocating the internet as a global source of OPEN intelligence.  His outspokenness has caused official washington treat him like the "enemy' hence using his brain to put bread on his table has been increasingly difficult.  His open source manifesto... a paperback book is well worth a look as are the ideas here in.  He says on  august 8th he is disappearing for 2 years.  I have no idea of the details.... i hope to europe or to chaing mai <only half joking>.

anyone interested in these ideas not in touch with him should get in touch.

Begin forwarded message: