[P2P-F] Fwd: OpenCyprus

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Sat Apr 27 01:31:15 CEST 2013

      http://www.opencyprus.org/

    Finding community alternatives for Cyprus

"This is a call for all people living outside Cyprus. We would love to
hear from you your ideas, your own activities, in your own communities,
anything that may help in practical ways to implement those ideas in
Cyprus... We are united in this struggle against an economic system that
has proven not to be working."

      Call for papers

An open call for the thinkers of the world to contribute their practical
ideas for community solutions to Cyprus' problems. Videos and texts will
be added to our online Congress (coming soon). Submissions close April
# 30. *CATEGORIES: */*Community currencies *
# *Bartering, exchange and cooperative networks:*
# *Democratic Transparency *
# *Employment *
# *Urban agriculture*
# *Combatting the European crisis