[P2P-F] braveheart 2.0

boon at metaversion.de boon at metaversion.de
Tue Apr 2 12:49:42 CEST 2013

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Thoughts reflected , going half way, ..being alive
Hello once again ladys and gentlemman on this beautiful small island of good thoughts and will,
"I feel good" said james brown, when they asked him how his camp is, we were all lucky he was giving the people dance lessons, rather then giving comments, but whats a battlefield without good dancing skills.
Jesus ran around constantly reviving people, that was on the one hand pretty scary, on the other hand awesome to watch.
I saw moses having a long talk with some asians, and some indians having strange arguments surrounded by all kind of boons(lol i found out what a boon is just yesterday, my name was inspired by daniel boone , and i wasnt planning to do outerspace trips, i was just sucked in a hole)
For unnokwn reason a lot arab females left their men at home to watch the kids, well maybe it was a sign of the time.
But overall there was a sense of happyness and unity, just as if every small issue got minor and its all vs aliens.
Braveheart was still motivated and driven, he was like everywhere, he just joined a big group of people discussing how to feed all the people if jesus keeps on reviving and doesnt multiply food, 10 minutes later he was talking with ricardo semmler about leadership because his camp was the only coordinated place on the field.
Then he watched at the horizon, what will happen, he knew that thistime all would be different, who made that plan, he cant remember, but he remembered how they agreed on it, making a party so big and nice that noone will refuse to join it, all the tanks and bombs and guns will be left in the hands of a few, but on a global scale?, just with some almost one directional internet?, still people kept coming, it was late afternoon, and the battle was supposed to happen soon, he knew that some people where risiking their lives sabotaging some weapons, and slowing the enemys main forces down, still, even jesus revivings wouldnt do to equal up their killing speed, if the plan fails.
And 90% of his army does not have any fighting skills or will when it comes to that.
What am i supposed to do here anyway, then he witnessed some people leaving the camp, and asked them where they go, they said, see, the enemy is too strong, afterall we just gonna be dancing gunfood, didnt you watch that wikileaks thingi? they enjoy that kind of stuff, and drive you into dust with their tanks after, they know everything we do they watch us now, we wanna go home and survive.
And then he saw it, freedom, the people he met were talking about a freedom, that makes the freedom he died for look like the waste of longshanks table, and he just told them what he told them in the movie , would you, when you are old an die in your bed, not give away all days from now to that day, to just be here and party and sing to the enemy, and for unnokwn reason in that moment the band started to probe, and a sound was played so heartbreaking and sweet and his words got wings, they played a music that gave emotion to speech and harmony and trust and faith alive and resampling itself, remixing itself into every last gap of joy, and well he woke up drunken between a lot busy people, what time is it he asked when he witnessed the sun was already high up, did we win?
Noone seemed to notice him he looked around, there was soldiers organizing stuff, but they were caring no guns, most of the people seem to have gone, then some dude came over and tipped on his shoulder, hey braveheart, there is a couple of fans that wanna see you raise your sword and shout and stuff, and we have like an after party.
He turned around and said, nah i was really into freedom, i gonna see if jesus has revived my wife yet and be farmer, and started to walk away.
The dude came after him," hey i forgot something, some people were busy all morning", he gave him a little box, "its selfexplaining, have fun", and ran away.
He looked on the box, in big friendly letters there was just 2 words on it, "dont panic", he looked back to the running dude, "its inspired by terry pratchett"
He opened it, it was pretty selfexplaing, what you wanna do it asked, he said , i need to find jesus.
Jesus is exactly 2300kilometers from you, theres a public transport system 500 meters from you, if you walk with average human speed you have 42 minutes waiting time,heres a couple of things you could do in this time and place, and heres jesus website.
Hey that thing is pretty clever he thought and looked up breakfast options available, the place he went for breakfast was really different, and it was all about cooking and finding out what tastes good, and he got a little confused and to everyones dissapointment he ordered something really simple.
He sat down and looked at jesus website, "hey do not ask for revivings, if you do not find your beloved in this list please contact the stuff"
He found her on the list, with a countdown and a contact to an intregration management goup.
That leaves a little time to think this over...freedom, i wonder whats with those not on the list, he looked it up, those not on the list refuse to come back, okay uhm anyway who wouldnt trust jesus.
Btw... he never became farmer, and he got divorced because his wife was really amazed by learning and became a scientist, and they just lost each other over time, he died at the age of 120 on mars colony, before he left, he thought it over, hm i had at least two lifes, would i want to do another, would i want to know the things i know now or would i want a new account, and why doesnt jesus provide any answers to anyone?
When i came back to see reflections there wasnt much, and so i decided to spend this morning coffee on writing this for you,
come half way and you may find your own allegorys, anyway this is just for entertaining purpose, dont take it any serious.
The only thing i want to say is, hey look up ricardos semco system if you havent, if you wonder or need an insight into functional leadership without leaders, just watch his mit lesson "leading by omission" its really worth attention time i guess, and if your time is wasted, would you tell me why it was wasted, so i rethink my contribution.
With love and best wishes
TheBoon
oh michel, dont take me serious, i dont question you , its no easter thingi thats just coincidence, i love your genius, i dont know you much,
i just play with allegorys and they do not fit always , they still point a way.
We afterall sing a song of freedom and unity and common sense, and im just remixing some stuff my way,
When i say be more hub i dont wanna critizize your effords, let me just tell u part of maybe why i did, theres not much visible action going on, people love the links and stuff processed by p2p foundation, i just say that in my eyes you COULD go straight to obama , and maybe thats what makes a lot obsolete, i dont know, and dont wanna herofy you too much, still and anyway if you could like explain the vision you see, the goals that are to achieve, just like you compared the fall of rome, thats the sharp stuff i would loooooove to have the honor to remix.
And on ning and other places , wikis, who am i to criticize it being insufficient, if im just a gamer wondering that theres more activity represented in peoples gaming effords, then this amazing thing, i think hm why is that, you do more then enough, maybe u can automize outsource or collab on that on the way and find even better functions? I dont know, maybe i see more in you then you are on one site and less on the other, im just a stupid human, what do i know.... . how could i know whats gonna be and is ?
Subjective i am and childish curious, annoying often and missunderstandable lol i wish i could contribute better, i would, do you need someone to pick up the phone for you? i could do that like 2 hrs a day for free, where would you want me general, where can the houswife sign in,
whats your plans like more detailed, or even what you want to have what you need so one can donate it, whats this place in 10 years?
You dont have to answer, maybe i dont deserve one, you dont have to justify yourself to a fool like me, im happy i get attention at all,
Some of my thoughts processed by someone genius, what an honor for me, im all happy