[P2P-F] Boon's Easter message

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Apr 1 16:32:34 CEST 2013

Thanks for sharing Boon. I'm currently on the road. Like you, I'm hoping
for forces and energies thqt will translate the p2p paradigm and solutions
for the greater number. In the meantime, I do what I can to translate what
is happening on the ground for the 30k people that visit us everyday and
for the 22m that have used our wiki as reference site. My experience is
that more and more people understand what it is about though. If you think
how arcane religions like christianity and obtruse philosophies like
marxism could be become world-forces, we can trust that this translation
work will happen if humanity believes it needs it.