[P2P-F] Thanks for your contributions re reputation metrics!

robin rkrabbe at westnet.com.au
Fri Sep 28 05:21:03 CEST 2012

Hi All

Thanks so much for the great and extremely helpful responses to my message re reputation metrics. To describe it as a very dynamic, high energy emerging field is almost an understatement! Through your responses, I did come across the following two sites which have been very illuminating for my specific area (these are of course much more related to sociology than to the IT aspect):

https://kippt.com/kusti/trust-aggregators - specifically aimed at facilitating a sharing economy
http://partysmart.org/vcsh/index.php - Regenerosity - a system for recognition of voluntary service, philanthropy & gift, civic engagement, trade, commerce, work, and any other contributions to the health and wealth of our communities - uses a sort of metric
http://partysmart.org/vcsh/index.php?s=Background - this has an amazing number of links

Thanks again & regards!
Robin