[P2P-F] Fw: [gang8] FW: My re-edited version [1 Attachment]

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 15 11:49:29 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Michael Hudson <michael.hudson at earthlink.net>
To: dirk bezemer <d.j.bezemer at rug.nl>; GANG8 <gang8 at yahoogroups.com>; marshall auerback <MAuer1959 at aol.com>
Cc: Jeffrey Sommers <sommerjw at uwm.edu>; Martin Bartels <martin.bartels at oryx-am.com>; Hannah Chadeayne Appel <hannah.chadeayne at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 14 May 2012, 15:29
Subject: [gang8] FW: My re-edited version [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Michael Hudson included below]

Subject: My re-edited version

    Mitch Green at UMKC has thoroughly re-edited and improved my article from today’s NEP and Counterpunch (and Steve Keen’s blog).
    Michael

__._,_.___Attachment(s) from Michael Hudson
1 of 1 File(s)
 Krugman economic blinders.doc
Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: 	* New Members 1
Visit Your Group
The gang8 list is devoted to Creditary Economics.

.