[P2P-F] Greek Elections

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:13:54 CEST 2012

I dont believe that the free market will help. One of the requirements of a
p2p solution for me is the equality of the persons involved. The free
market has a tendency of creating actors of different power( small
enterprise, big enterprise, worker, consumer),a tendency which in my
opinion is systemic.

There are many other solutions that could work other than the free market
as we know it and money.
I tend toward the direction that money itself as a method of accounting is
flawed and that we need a method of accounting that is less abstract , more
concrete and detailed. The most similar (to my ideas) thing that exists
right now are the futures contracts. The futures contract can be thought of
as a kind of money that will allow you to buy only one kind of product.