[P2P-F] Memefest Festival Open Call - The Debt

Bertram Maria niessen bertrammarianiessen at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:12:50 CEST 2012

Dear all,
the friends at Memefest - Festival of Socially Responsive Communication and Art -asked me to do a bit of networking for their yearly open call.
This year the festival will focus on The Debt - an issue that I'm pretty sure will interest many people here.
Here you can find concepts and outilnes http://www.memefest.org/en/memeblog/2012/03/memefest--festival-outlines-debt--/ .
There are three sections: "critical writing", "visual communication" and "beyond".
Don't forget the community, plenty of interesting projects & people from all over the world http://www.memefest.org/en/memembers/ .
If you are interested in knowing more - or if you know researchers, designer and artists that can be interested, please let me know.
bests
Bertram