[P2P-F] Y Combinator : Incubator - Open to Groups with yet to be ( expressed ) idea ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:42:03 CET 2012

although I see a lot of ideas expressed, perhaps this can still be of
interest ( perhaps some of us may even want to team up ? )

http://ycombinator.com/noidea.html

*New: Apply to Y Combinator without an Idea*

Y Combinator is trying an experiment this funding cycle. We're going to
have a separate application track for groups that don't have an idea yet.

If you're a group of people who are really good at what you do, and have
known each other for a while and work well together, we'll take the risk if
you will.

To apply with no idea, just go to http://news.ycombinator.com/apply-noidea and
you'll find an abbreviated application form.