[P2P-F] Georgism on Inequality, Productiveness, Increased Rent and Downward wages ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:43:47 CET 2012

regarding inequality and growth

http://www.henrygeorge.org/pchp23.htm

"*As productive power increases, rent tends to increase even more --
constantly forcing down wages."*
*
*
*//*
*
*
I also note a number of interesting posts from a current economist, Michael
Hudson,
in relation to Georgism ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgism )  :

https://www.google.com/search?ix=sea&q=georgism+hudson