[P2P-F] the Internet Blueprint: grassroots suggestions for reforming U.S.Internet law

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:36:19 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Franco Iacomella
<franco at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:

> forwarding the e-mail below. Should the P2P-F endorse the proposal?

Even though due process rights would be a vast improvement -- and make
digital IP de facto unenforceable -- I don't think P2P-F should be
endorsing anything that even recognizes the legitimacy of IP in
principle.

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com