[P2P-F] Fw: Join the Cast of 97% Owned, and other news

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 13:00:46 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Positive Money <info at positivemoney.org.uk>
To: Robert <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, 7 June 2012, 19:03
Subject: Join the Cast of 97% Owned, and other news

Dear Robert,
We're here with many positive news again: the money reform documentary "97% Owned" has been viewed on YouTube over 100,000 times in the first 4 weeks. For a YouTube video that doesn't include a cat falling off something, that's an impressive start! We're also starting to plan our 2012 conference - and we need your thoughts on how we should run it this time (see the survey below). Around the country more local events and campaigns are taking shape, and the issue of privatized money creation is even gaining more attention in the media (see BBC Radio 4 and Russia Today below).
1) Join us for a Cast & Crew Screening of “97% Owned” on June 26th in London

Did you have a chance to see the excellent documentary “97% Owned” yet? It’s the first documentary to tackle the issue of money creation from a UK-perspective and presents serious research and verifiable evidence on our economic and financial system.

In London the Cast and Crew Screening of “97% Owned” Documentary will take place on 26th June. If you would like to spend an evening with the Producers & Interviewees and join the debate, tickets are still available, but it's first come first served so book now.

Outside of London? Free and ticketed screenings around the country are happening over the next few months, so check out the dates . If you don’t see any close to you, you can organize one too. Please get in touch and let us know by replying to this email. We'd love to help out.

2) YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE: We're planning our annual conference...

We're planning our annual conference and want to know what you want to see. Please take 2 minutes to respond to 7 easy questions to help Positive Money ensure that this year's conference is even more successful than the previous two

3) We've found our Creative Genius(es)
Thank you to everyone who helped us looking for the creative genius to join our staff! We are happy to inform you that we have now found somebody. We'll let you know more once he starts (in the middle of June).

And a big thanks also to everybody who is helping to fund his work! We are still looking for funding to cover his salary in the long term. The offer of R H Southern Trust to match all monthly donations for the next 12 months now applies until we've raised a full salary for our video, graphics and animation work.  So if you donate £10 a month by direct debit or standing order, the RH Southern Trust will donate an additional £120 to Positive Money, doubling your donation!
If you would you like to financially support the creation of new videos, infographics etc. to educate a few million people about the flaws in our debt-based monetary system, in an entertaining and compelling way, you can donate here.

4) Positive Money Supporters are Out in Force:

Supporters in Manchester used the opportunity to spread the message about the flaws of our monetary system on the 'Austerity' & 'Debt Jubilee' street party in Manchester on 26th May.

InNewcastle the group of supporters was campaigning with banners and flyers atthe Green Festival on 2 and 3 June 2012. Read about their experiences here.

Also in Northern Ireland we have had interesting activities recently. The Belfast supporters gave a presentation on the problems of our current system to the members of Green Party Northern Ireland. They were very interested in the campaign and willing to help spread this information. Thanks to this we may be able to get meetings with other Green Party members across the U.K.

5) Upcoming Events:

Mon 18 June, Sheffield: “97% Owned” Documentary Screening
Mon 25 June, Richmond (North Yorks): “97% Owned” Screening
Tue 26 June, London: “97% Owned” Documentary – Cast and Crew Screening
Sun 1 July, London: “97% Owned” Documentary Screening

6) Latest from the Blog:

Treasury Spreads Misinformation

BBC Radio 4 Analysis: Why Economics Is Bunk
(This time some reality-based information from BBC! Steve Keen talking openly about money and economics. Listen here.)

The Disaster of Debt Based Economics (video)

Russia Today: 12-year-old Exposes Banking Flaws, Goes Viral
(You haven’t seen little Victoria yet? After she became an overnight internet sensation, now she is giving an interview to a global news channel RT.)

Debt Free & Interest Free Money (video)

Bill Still on Referendum in Ireland

Truth about Money in Newcastle Journal

Prof R Werner: Who Allocates Money? (video)

Does Angela Merkel Know Where Money Comes From?

Former World Bank Economist on Full Reserve Banking

The Future of Finance (video Dr Jem Bendell)

Naive to Expect Bankers to Reform System

US Congressman Explains Monetary Reform (video)

No More National Debt

12-year Old Attacks Banking System (video)

Best wishes,

Ben, Mira and Drew

View email in your browser | Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Forward to a friend
Copyright (C) 2012 Positive Money All rights reserved.
We're sending this to you because you signed up at www.positivemoney.org.uk or at one of our former sites (eg. Bank of England Act or OneGoodCut)

Positive Money
205 Davina House
137-149 Goswell RoadLondon, - EC1V 7ET