[P2P-F] Fwd: STOP PRESS: 12th July Lessons for all of us from the banking crisis & new opportunity 25th October

mark jagdev mark at schoolofcommoning.com
Thu Jul 5 11:18:28 CEST 2012

*How can we adjust our organisational practice to increase collective
impact and better serve common interests, wealth and well-being?*

Building on the May James Quilligan
seminars<http://www.schoolofcommoning.com/content/what-role-commons-economy>Next
Thursday Civil Society Forum and School of Commoning are hosting this
event - see forwarded message. If you are in London on the 12th July you
are very welcome to come and join us!