[P2P-F] Fwd: [RespectMyNet.eu] Protect Net neutrality: answer the European Commission questionnaire

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:40:31 CET 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Axel Simon – RespectMyNet.eu <as at laquadrature.net>
Date: 2012/1/19
Subject: [RespectMyNet.eu] Protect Net neutrality: answer the European
Commission questionnaire
To: dante.monson at gmail.com

Hello Dante,

You have reported or confirmed on an Internet access restriction on
RespectMyNet, which is why we are getting in touch with you today.

First of all, we are aware you didn't express explicit consent to be
contacted through this email address, our sincere apologies for doing so
anyway.
We will never use this email adress again, unless you answer telling us you
agree to future contact by simply replying with an empty email or clicking
the link below:
http://respectmynet.eu/media/sub.html

The reason we are writing today is because we have an opportunity to weigh
in effectively on European Net neutrality law-making.

The European Commission is holding a questionnaire on Net neutrality, which
has recently been opened to all stakeholders, which means it is now open
also to citizens.
RespectMyNet will be sending an answer to the questionnaire using the data
from the website, but we can have a much bigger impact if all the citizens
who reported a case also answer the questionnaire.

We have put a guide together to help you do so, which you can find at

  https://www.laquadrature.net/wiki/BEREC_questionnaire_campaign

The deadline for the questionnaire is short, 20th of January. However,
European consultations nearly always accept responses after the due date,
sometimes up to weeks after.
It's safe to say that gives us at least the week-end to answer the
questionnaire.

We hope you will find the time to answer the question and spread the
message about doing so and are available to answer any question about it.

Thank you for helping Net neutrality!

RespectMyNet.eu