[P2P-F] The Secret Tunnel of Windsor Castle...

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 15:30:43 CET 2012

I know this is not directly concerned with issues here but I thought it would be some interest . It concerns the history of Windsor Castle, and Windsor itself which  has close association with myself. Anyway, this is the first time I have seen the secret tunnel, or "sally port"  on TV as it is off limits for tourists.. unless you happen to know somebody in the Castle . A reference is also made to it in my biodata. I must have entered that place in circa 1975...when I was very young...The tunnel starts from under the clock tower, or Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Vi6XtB5hY

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Robert_Searle

RS