[P2P-F] new study groups at P2P University's SoSi (School of Social Innovation)

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Wed Jan 11 18:52:26 CET 2012

Hello,

I would like to take advantage of P2PU platform to participate in colearning experience in topics I feel interested in. So today I've initiated 2 new study groups:

Open Source Ecology
http://p2pu.org/en/groups/open-source-ecology/

Open Enterprise
http://p2pu.org/en/groups/open-enterprise/

If you feel interested in topics above please join me there, I also start asking around looking for people who would have more experience in those topics to support us as 'mentors' =)

I can already think of few other study groups like, 'Commons', 'Moneyless Economies' etc.

Hope to meet some of you there!
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~
--
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper