[P2P-F] OSE Community in Germany

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:20:37 CET 2012

Hi Nikolay,

I am definitely working in the same direction.

I cc: p2pfoundation list ; Marcin , and a few other friends living in , or
in between,
Berlin and Leipzig

- see links Nikolay shares -
http://oseeurope.org/2012/01/**creating-ose-community-in-**germany/<http://oseeurope.org/2012/01/creating-ose-community-in-germany/>
(in
English)
http://oseeurope.org/2012/01/**aufbau-der-ose-community-in-**deutschland/<http://oseeurope.org/2012/01/aufbau-der-ose-community-in-deutschland/>
(in
German)

Personally,
I currently start with the focus on the development of a project in
Leipzig,
for which we currently have an initial 100 000 euros to purchase a first
building.

http://sharewiki.org/en/Leipzig_project

Regarding land use,
I am interested in the potentials of the* region between Berlin and Leipzig,
*
and more specifically along the regional train lines / stations,
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.8499755859375&layers=T&lon=12.249755859375&zoom=8
and regional/international cycling routes , in red on this map :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.8499755859375&layers=C&lon=12.249755859375&zoom=8

Some existing communities live along such lines - possibly some potential
can rest in partnerships. I also believe there are networks of people (
including engineers, designers, activists, students, ... ) in Berlin and
Leipzig interested in learning together by supporting ( non commercial ? )
open source technical approaches to food farming.

I believe I will pass by Berlin shortly in February. We can stay in touch,
and visit places together ?

//

further notes :

I keep looking at buildings on LWB
http://lwb-immobilienangebote.de/index.php/objekte/anzeigen

I also noticed a big factory via google street view, and wonder if it is
for sale ?

http://g.co/maps/vxsur

http://g.co/maps/wk6x9

It is next to a S-Bahn - a lot of trees around it,
and also a lot of Alottment
Gardening<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotment_(gardening)>nearby.

I wish to use open source ecology on large, cheap land between Berlin and
Leipzig,
but would be interested in introducing such approaches to allotment gardens
with the facility of urban transportation, nearby ( technical ? )
universities, and the potential for urban living collectives and the
purchase of abandoned industrial space for developing manufacturing aspects
( the machines ) related to an open source ecology approach.

In addition to visiting such places together ( in february ? ), I am
willing to discuss funding schemes, and legal structures.

Furthermore, it may be interesting to discuss such approach at the Ecotopia
( site will probably be updated : http://ecotopia2012.org/ ) , since the
Ecotopia is situated in the region - and along the regional train line -
between Leipzig and Berlin, next to a train station bought by people
related to community projects.

Greetings from Brussels,
Dante-Gabryell