[P2P-F] Fw: video : "agent based models for the flows of funds" ( and data sets - Dirk Bezemer )

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 18:25:02 CET 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: robert searle <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 17:22
Subject: Re: [P2P-F] video : "agent based models for the flows of funds" ( and data sets - Dirk Bezemer )

In the future we will probably have a highly accurate understanding of the workings of the economy via Electronic Transaction Monitoring, or ETM. See my evolving project of Transfinancial Economics....modern mainstream economics belongs to the "stone age."
Forgot to send the link...here it is...  http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Transfinancial_Economics

RS.