[P2P-F] Fw: Futurist Face-off: Barbara Marx Hubbard & Daniel Pinchbeck

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 18:18:12 CET 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Reality Sandwich <news at evolver.net>
To: "dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk" <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, 27 February 2012, 23:10
Subject: Futurist Face-off: Barbara Marx Hubbard & Daniel Pinchbeck

Psyche Eco Life Tech Commons Arts

Evolver Intensives invites you to be a part of a real-time, intimate and interactive Leap Day discussion:Conscious Evolution NowWednesday, 29 Feb 2012, 6PM PST/9PM EST$20
In the wake of the Occupy movement and grass roots uprisings, what are the next steps for creating the beautiful world that we all know is possible? This week, on Leap Day, discover how we can transform our society to build a new planetary culture, when the "grandmother of the consciousness movement" Barbara Marx Hubbard meets Daniel Pinchbeck for an online mind-meld.  Please click on this link to register::
http://evolverintensives.com/upcoming/barbara-marx-birth-beyond.html

By participating in this session, you will receive:
	* A 60-minute live video conversation with Barbara Marx Hubbard & Daniel Pinchbeck, utilizing a technology that allows for each participant on the webinar to have a live video feed of themselves presented to the other participants of the webinar.
	* A minimum of 30 minutes of question and answer time dedicated to the participants.
	* Participation in a private online community with other participants
	* Unlimited online access to video and audio of the sessionJoin us on LEAP Day and deepen the dialogue regarding the future of the consciousness movement with two pioneers who have helped shape it.
Barbara Marx Hubbard:
Author and activist Barbara Marx Hubbard, a futurist, social pioneer and evolutionary thinker, is seen as the “Mother of the Conscious Evolution Movement.” She is the subject of Neale Donald Walsh’s new book “The Mother of Invention” and Deepak Chopra calls her, “The voice for Conscious Evolution in our times.” Buckminster Fuller has said “There is no doubt in my mind that Barbara Marx Hubbard – who helped introduce the concept of futurism to society – is the best informed human now alive regarding futurism and the foresights it has produced.” Barbara is currently working on “Day One,” a global initiative for December 22, 2012 that celebrates it as a planetary birth-day.· She calls this vision Birth 2012: a growing movement sponsored by the Shift network of worldwide citizens who are committed to linking hearts and minds with others and consciously co-creating the next stage of our evolution.

Daniel Pinchbeck:
Daniel Pinchbeck is the author of Breaking Open the Head, 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, and Notes from Edge Times. His essays and articles have appeared in The New York Times Magazine, Rolling Stone, Esquire, Wired, and many more. He is the co-founder and creative director of Evolver, which publishes Reality Sandwich. He is the executive editor of Evolver Editions, a publishing imprint with North Atlantic Books. He is a producer and featured interviewer in 2012: Time for Change, directed by Joao Amorim and produced by Giancarlo Canaversio and Mangusta Productions. He is a founder and producer of Unify Earth (www.unifyearth.com), a global spectacle set for December 21, 2012. He writes regularly for Dazed & Confused (wwwdazeddigital.com).

Please click here to join Wednesday's discussion for only $20:
http://evolverintensives.com/upcoming/barbara-marx-birth-beyond.html

We look forward to seeing you there!cheers,Daniel, Robin, Ken, Jennifer, Chris, Jill and Bradley -- the Evolver Intensives Team

RealitySandwich.com is Empowered By CivicActions, Creative Direction by nowhereNYC.com
All Content