[P2P-F] Fwd: Avoid Social Breakdown. Become Resilient.

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:50:29 CET 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Robb (Resilient Communities) <admin at resilientcommunities.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Subject: Avoid Social Breakdown. Become Resilient.
To: dante.monson at gmail.com

Having trouble viewing this email? Click
here<https://cs962.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/3859/8fd6675b5a4d5654>

     [image: Show images to see logo]
       Avoid Social Breakdown. Become Resilient
  By John Robb

If you want a glimpse of the future for the US, UK, etc. all you need to do
is tune into what is going on in Greece.

Greece is financially bankrupt, like all Western countries. They just
happened to get there first.

So what is going on?

If we use my friend Dmitry
Orlov<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0865716854/ref=nosim/globalguerril-20>'s
five stages of collapse as our reference, Greece is at stage 4.

   1. Financial collapse.
   2. Economic collapse.
   3. Political collapse.
   4. Social collapse. *<- Where Greece is*
   5. Cultural collapse.

 What does social collapse mean?

In the case of Greece right now, it means people turn on each other:

   - burned out shells of buildings due to regular riots,
   - a spike in crime that reaches into even the smallest towns (where
   thefts, let alone murders, were unusual), and
   - a boom in corruption as government employees see their wages slashed
   in half.

 As bad as this is, it can and will likely get worse.

*A Resilient Option*

This is the future for the West.

It isn't something that some canned goods and bottled water can help you
with. The crisis in Greece has already been going on for four years and it
is likely to last more than a decade (even if things don't get worse
everywhere else, which they will).

This is a future that we can prepare for. A future we can avoid.

In fact, by becoming resilient we're going to do *very well,* despite the
challenges of collapse.

AoPC (Ahead of the Power Curve),

John Robb

      This is the first email based on your sign-up to receive updates on
www.resilientcommunities.com. For your convenience, John Robb will deliver
his articles straight to your inbox each time a post is made! I look
forward to the ongoing conversation and you're always welcome to post your
comments at www.resilientcommunities.com<https://cs962.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/31/e63e9760a22fa7bf/3859/8fd6675b5a4d5654>.

   If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
  Resilient Community, LLC 14405 W Colfax Ave #309 Lakewood, Colorado 80401
United States
      <https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/jschneider/html>