[P2P-F] I just tried to donate my march april issue to p2p on occupy

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Fri Feb 10 18:48:26 CET 2012

the executive summary and table of contents is here.  I received a reply message saying the two attachments pdfs totaling 10 megs were the problem.

these files are NOT on my site.  I would be happy if someone here would put them on the P2P wiki with a pointer.  And heck it just occurred to me that if you think a portion of the summary is worth a p2p blog post entry please do so.