[P2P-F] P2P Foundation Winter Holiday Appeal

Chris Pinchen chris at cataspanglish.com
Tue Dec 11 17:51:02 CET 2012

P2P Foundation <http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/donate>

  Please donate to build a commons for the commons!!

*Help the P2P Foundation construct the best possible global p2p database
of p2p initiatives. Help us connect p2p initiatives the world over!!*

The world needs to change!! We need a thrivable world that combines a
recognition of the necessary balance with the planet, with global
cooperation on constructive alternatives.

Help the P2P Foundation construct the best possible global p2p database
of p2p initiatives. Help us connect p2p initiatives the world over!!
All over the world, local, glocal and global initiatives are peer
producing value in the new ways that are needed to create a just and
sustainable world.

The P2P Foundation is at the service of this emerging world of p2p and
commons initiatives by helping them to know about each other, interact,
and learn from each other's mistakes and best practices. We observe and
monitor how people the world over are creating new social and economic
forms and we build a pluralist framework of understanding. In this we
act as one of the important catalysts to help 'midwife' the emerging new
world of horizontal practices, institutions and 'open business'
practices that help create sustainable livelihoods in ways that preserve
the peer to peer and commons dynamics.

We do this first of all by creating a knowledge base through our wiki,
reporting on it through our blog, and through the various social media
that we use to generate understanding and dialogue. We also co-organize
conferences and have contributed to many new initiatives all the while
interconnecting people with peers, and through countless lectures all
over the world.

Since 2006, 20 million users have viewed our pages and we now reach
26000 readers daily. All this work has been done for free by volunteers,
but we have now reached a phase where we need more permanent ways to
sustain our efforts.

Our work is an important ingredient of the new p2p world that is
emerging. If you agree with us, please donate so that we can continue,
expand, and improve the quality of what we do for the global p2p movement!!

*Just 250 x $100 donations or 500x $50, before the end of the year will
make our work possible through 2013!*

    Make your donation here <http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/donate>

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/donate

Thanks!