[P2P-F] "gotuxosi"

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun Apr 15 20:20:09 CEST 2012

On Sun, April 15, 2012 7:26 pm, Carmen Irurzun Anton wrote:
> Dear P2P
> I joined (somehow, as I don´t know anything yet) your project recently - I
> was given a password:

Dear Carmen,
welcome to the P2P community, but first of all: you have written to a
public mailing list, archived for the whole Internet at this address:

in other words, everybody may see and use the password you were given to
write stuff on your behalf on the website. Please log in there as soon as
possible, change the password to something else and keep it private.

Note to M. Bauwens, in CC: Michel, who should be informed of this and
check that Carmen's account wasn't misused?

Ciao,
                 Marco Fioretti
--
Digital Rights courses and publications: http://mfioretti.com