[P2P-F] crowd sourced permaculture tools and database ?

harry harry at ptpc.com.au
Wed Apr 11 16:28:18 CEST 2012

No, thanks for the pointer.  We are meeting next month (the GitHub
project listed at the bottom of the 'similar proposals' section of that
page.) to progress things.  It looks like there is a lot of desire for
this.  I look forward to seeing it evolve into a community willing to
create a powerful tool!

Harry