[P2P-F] Three Key Problems with MMT.......................

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Fri Sep 30 13:46:39 CEST 2011

These "problems" are manufactured by dys-information, not by actual
economic literacy. Each one of the arguments are simple politicized
extortions based upon a framing by dis-information. It is severely
offensive to even be airing this sort nonsense, particularly in a context
which is supposed to interested in open source solutions. These statements
are deeply erroneous and political. Being mainstream has nothing at all to
do with serving the interests of the public, given the corporate
occupation of academia to the point of defining what has been crowded out
what was much more of an open discourse.

What you are suggesting is that the notion of being mainstream, somehow
provides a measure of credibility, when actually it does not. It is a
downstream effect of what passes as "mainstream" be a closed discourse by
the proprietary interests of free speech for corporate interests and
exclusion or manipulation in service to the same. This is how an open
discourse is corrupted by lies under the pretense of being open, ie no
fact checking is required and the elevation of ignorance is allowed.
Inflation terrorism, is an associated strategy of the current deficit
terrorism. It serves to preserve the same edifice of the neo-classical,
economic ideology. By counterpoint Quantitative Easing is deemed to be
effective and non-inflationary, though its effect has been to accelerate
wealth extraction.

So we are supposed to surrender, to the banking cartel and its willing
"cranks" for hire, that act in a strategy of divide and conquer. The
message is clear: accept your chattel status or the masters of the matrix
won't like it. These are non issues, except for those who are comfortable
with the crumbs that trickle down. Corporate criminality has a much, much
greater "inflationary effect," but that has the full approval of those who
it serves. This much like a stern lecture or a show of supposed force to
intimidate the fearfully ignorant. Go back to sleep, and the chains will
make you safe from uncertainty. Or worse yet the delusions associated
either with free market non-solutions, "Democracy" in service to corporate
imperialism, and the illegality of opposition to the law, order, and
security of slavery.

If this political attack is listed alongside MMT, it will be a clear and
direct discrediting of any pretense of an open discourse by the P2P.