[P2P-F] Macro, and Micro ETM.

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Wed Sep 28 16:20:28 CEST 2011

Robert,
	I don't have right now to do a serious analysis of your TFE, and I find
it odd that you have effectively placed it outside of the various existing
or historical discourses regarding economics and as effectively another
bit of branding. As you may have noticed in our effort to re-imagine
economics it has been fully within economic and monetary history, and in
opposition to Neo-classical theo-economics. I will return to this possibly
this weekend. I have some rather immediate problems with local
disjunctions between premises as expectations versus actual practice. The
shadow side of pop-economics is very real, unfortunately. One of the side
phenomena of particularly pop-level has been that particularly retired
engineers as a profile show up to "fix" economic practice. A worthy goal,
though often minus engagement of economic history and practice, but then I
seem to have a reputation of being "harsh" in my expectations. Tadit