[P2P-F] "ELIDING" CORRECTION : Can "Printing" Money Save Economies? The Answer, Yes, and No....

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 12:33:57 CEST 2011

The comment which I wrote here should say   Your response does NOT make any sense.

The problem with myself is that I tend to write  very fast on the computer. One habit which is to my discredit to a limited extent is the "eliding" of words. In effect, sometimes I miss out important, and "unimportant" words on occasion. I will try my best not to allow it to happen again but I cannot guarantee it...

To err is human..

Shakespeare.

RS.