[P2P-F] Interesting Vids....

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 10:49:35 CEST 2011

Tadit I thought you might be the "primary administrator" of that site. I have not fully examined the vids by any means but maybe later on when I have time, and leisure. Ofcourse, I have seen a few of them before.

Regards,

RS.

Sent: Tuesday, 27 September 2011, 22:35
Subject: Re: [P2P-F] Interesting Vids....

Robert,
    I am the primary administrator of that site. The MIRO/video part is a subdomain linked to the main site. In the paper/flyer section there are about 40 tri-flyers listed that I put together to support economic literacy efforts. thank-you, Tadit