[P2P-F] [hackerspaces] Truth-out : #OccupyWallStreet Is More Than a Hashtag

hellekin hellekin at cepheide.org
Wed Sep 28 01:24:11 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Devin Balkind's message of Tue Sep 27 18:20:00 +0000 2011:

> Our numbers are expanding.  We can mobilize people to help the P2P-F.  What
> would you like to see us do?  Can anyone here manage volunteers, give them
> tasks, etc?  I can pitch projects to the group.

*** Hi Devin!

I'm talking on the behalf of Lorea:

Please check https://n-1.cc/, especially the groups born from the
Spanish 15M movement such as Take The Square International. [1][2]

The Lorea team is looking for support: we need more (PHP) developers,
system administrators, and generally more volunteers to help manage the
growth of the project, as well as servers (for mirrors, more nodes,
backups...)  See the Lorea [3] group on N-1.

I Cc federation at lorea.org to expand the reach of your proposal.  Maybe
somebody can point to a relevant ongoing thread to coordinate our
efforts.

Cheers,

==
hk