[P2P-F] Musica Fanstastica....

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 17:42:17 CEST 2011

I thought I might as well present my Searle8 site which is the largest collection in the main of audio-visual material on medieval, and renaissance music (ie.Early Music) in the world. I hope to attract more people to it especially "amateurs", musicians, and composers. The aim of this is to demonstrate the extraordinary richness, and diversity of Early Music, and help it to become more, and more popular......

There is also some vids of David Munrow who was my school boy "hero". I also act the chief writer on a forum at a site dedicated to his life, and work. He, more than anyone else popularised Early Music in the 20th Century.

http://www.youtube.com/Searle8