[P2P-F] tomorrow's approach to food production

Bryan Hugill bryan.hugill at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:27:01 CEST 2011

Dear Michel,

Thanks for sending this link through...it's great to be able to read
basically exactly what I'm writing about here in Rome at the moment, but
using normal language and not arcane/frustrating policy double-speak.

I'd be happy to write a short intro/commentary to this article on the P2P
blog, although it'll have to wait until later this week (or even next
weekend once I get back to the relative peace of BKK) once I manage to clear
some other deadlines off my plate...would that be OK?

All the best,
Bryan
_________________
Bryan Hugill
Co-founder and Environmental Manager
RAITONG ORGANICS FARM
Tel: +66 (0)85 915 0961
E-mail: info at raitongorganics.com
Skype: bryan_hugill
www.raitongorganics.com
www.khaosrikram.com
www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=140808370801

LET'S GO ORGANIC FOR A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT AND GOOD HEALTH!