[P2P-F] Fw: Chartalism, a new P2P Entry?

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 12:11:55 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: robert searle <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>
Sent: Thursday, 22 September 2011, 11:11
Subject: Re: [P2P-F] Chartalism, a new P2P Entry?

Michel, and Tadit, et al,

You may have both noticed that MMT is featured in most of the text if I recall correctly.....There is no separate entry on MMT on Wikipedia because I did a check. It is just rolled into the Chartalism entry.

If Tadit has an issue on this he could go to the Wikipdia discussion section of Chartalism, and/or alternatively edit the existing page text.

RS.